eSafety and Responsible Internet use:-
Keeping safe on the internet is as important as keeping safe in the street or crossing the road. Remember these simple rules to help you keep safe.
- Don't post personal information or personal pictures of you online where everyone can see it.
- Keep your username and passwords secret.
- Don't send emails or messages to people you don't know.
- Don't open emails or messages to people you don't know.
- Be kind and polite, treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.
- If you are not sure then ask an adult you trust.
Please have a look at the links and documents listed below.